SPIDERWORT CO2 INCUBATOR
Our vision of a perfect scientific tool is a flexible system that can be adaptable for any experiments. We have developed our cell incubator following the principle of giving no limitation on the modification possible by the end-user.
- Low cost and easy to modify;
- The incubator size can be customized for many experimental requirements;
- Can be upgraded to control any kinds of sensors, microscopes, shaker, stretchers or others;
- Can be interfaced with any other devices to allow synchronization between the cell incubator and any other scientific devices;
- Control board is based on an Arduino platform running an ATMEGA328 is compatible with most 5V shields.
- The software is open source and can be modified for any other experimental needs (temperature, CO2, O2 or others) using the Arduino IDE.
- DIY kit that the user is responsible for assembling in its entirety;
- Fully assembled version;
- With different electronic options:
- Fully assembled PCB;
- Kit of extra components that allow for PCB add-ons;
- More temperature sensors, heaters or fans;
- Additional shelves (2 included);
- Custom service –Design custom formats for specific needs, laser engraving of the incubators, etc.